Check out these potential profits that you may have missed from our Daily Market Analysis.
SPX500_m bulls deliver
Back on Monday, we covered the SPX500_m in our trade of the week. Prices were firmly bullish, especially after surging to record highs last Friday.
- TP hit: YES, the SPX500_m hit the 4900 level
- Why: Investor optimism for strong corporate earnings, rising tech stocks
- Technicals: Intraday breakout above 4870 fuelled upside
EURUSD hits resistance ahead of ECB
It has been a choppy week for the EURUSD as anticipation mounts ahead of the ECB meeting. Nevertheless, prices have hit some of our targets before this big event.
- TP hit: YES, the EURUSD hit 21-Day EMA and 50% Fib level
- Why: Mixed Eurozone data dampened ECB cut bets, weak US dollar
- Technicals: Prices in a range waiting for significant breakout
XAGUSD eyes 4th target level
Silver bulls have been busy this morning, cutting through the bullish price targets like a hot knife through butter.
- TP hit: YES, 3 out of the 4 profit targets have been hit his morning.
- Why: A weaker dollar could be offering support to the precious metal
- Technicals: Prices are respecting an uptrend on the 15-minute timeframe
The above scenario (XAGUSD) is based on the FXTM Signals that are posted twice a day (before the London and New York sessions) for all FXTM clients to follow. This can found in the MyFXTM profile under Trading Services... FXTM Trading Signals.