What are Micro Account Brokers?
Micro Accounts Brokers are companies that offer live trading through micro-lots equivalent to 1,000 units of the base currency or asset.
Means, instead of trading a full unit, the trader gets an opportunity to speculate on the price through the initial lower balance and smaller capital requirements which decreases the risks involved. Micro Account is a popular choice among the beginning traders and is usually chosen with the purpose of real trading environment without a significant amount of investment, also allowing access instruments that are highly capitalized so trading Micro lots allowing trade them.
- Micro Accounts are widely used for technological trading practices, traders who would like to test algorithms, robots or strategies are in need to trade within the real environment, however limiting potential losses.
- Recently among the leading forex regulated brokers that offer trading with Micro Accounts and the minimum deposits from only 1$ are not so many, there are only few allowing access to minimal transaction volume.
- Depending to the allowed and offered leverage by a particular broker and regulatory restrictions, the trader may achieve various trading opportunities via Micro Accounts or Micro Lot trading, however choose carefully the broker you deal with and select among reputed regulated brokers for money safety and true Micro Lot trading.
|💰 Spread||Spreads are higher compared to Standard account. Average EUR USD 1-2|
|📉 Positions||Sell and Buy|
|🏦 Contract size||Micro Lot 0.01|
Best Micro Account Forex Brokers
Here we made a selection of Top Best Brokers for Micro Account trading by category, while precious metals and Gold are appearing among many Brokers’ portfolios.
- BDSwiss – Best Overall Forex Broker 2022
- BlackBull Markets – Lowest Spread Forex Broker 2022
- FP Markets – Best Forex Broker for Beginners 2022
- Pepperstone – Best MT5 Forex Broker 2022
- HFM – Best MT4 Forex Broker 2022
What is a Micro lots Forex Broker?
Micro Account Forex offers trading with Micro lots instead of full lot or a contract, in reverse bringing
opportunity to trade with lower margin and investment.
What is best leverage when trading a Micro Account?
Leverage levels are restricted by the regulations, if you trade from Europe the maximum 1:30 is allowed for Currency pairs also considered as the best ratio for Micro Account.
Which Broker Will Trade Forex in United States Micro Accounts?
Most Brokers in US allow micro trading and do not require a separate account, check IG or