What are PAMM Account Brokers?
PAMM Account Brokers are Brokers offering PAMM or Percentage Allocation Money Management as a management module that conducts managed accounts on behalf of the investor and performed by the account manager. Meaning the individual investor has an opportunity to invest in trading strategy without a need to trade yourself, all trading process is done by the account manager, while the investor may receive potential gains even through a quite small amount of capital, where terms are agreed between the parties.
- The performance of PAMM account contributed by an Egalitarian method, where investor funds are pooled into a manager pool and profits are distributed according to the contribution made by an allocation percentage.
- The PAMM Master account balance represents the total amount of all clients’ deposits, while the investors’ funds physically remain in own trading account for security purpose.
- The individual investors are able to perform fund transactions from or to the trading account strictly and only personally, while the performance fees that are earned by account managers automatically withdrawn from the clients’ account.
- PAMM feature is an investment process usually facilitated by an intermediary party or the broker that takes funds from investor and conducts trading services through the account managers, either with manual or automated trading solutions. Therefore, it is crucial to choose a reliable broker with strict regulations.
|💰 Spread||Standard Brokers Spread|
|📉 Positions||Sell and Buy|
|📊 Strategy||As agreed with PAMM Manager|
Best PAMM Forex Brokers
Here we made a selection of Top PAMM Account Brokers ranked by category.
- BDSwiss – Best Overall Forex Broker 2022
- BlackBull Markets – Lowest Spread Forex Broker 2022
- FP Markets – Best Forex Broker for Beginners 2022
- Pepperstone – Best MT5 Forex Broker 2022
- HFM – Best MT4 Forex Broker 2022
Who are Forex brokers offering PAMM Accounts?
Depending on the country of your residence different brokers might be available, however choose only among Top Regulated Brokers
Who in USA PAMM Brokers?
There are not many Forex Brokers accepting US clients and PAMM accounts, check only regulated brokers like Forex.com.
What to choose PAMM or MAM Trading?
Both accounts are used by professional traders to automatically manage by Master account connected Investor
Accounts, the difference is the percentage allocation and the distribution of the traders themselves either
using large pool or replication of the trades paying commission.