What is STP Broker?
STP Brokers sending traders’ orders directly to the market Straight Through Processing or STP without dealing desk intervention means straight to the liquidity providers the market is consistent of and the ones particular broker cooperating with.
Typically, broker has many liquidity providers, either banks or larger brokers generating its own bid and ask price. However, it’s still an option to execute through one liquidity provider, as some brokers practicing that in a result bringing deeper liquidity pool.
- The STP execution means there is no re-quote or delay in filling orders, as the technology executes in extreme speed, sorts quotes among the offering and filling orders at the best available price
- Most often, the STP Broker offer variable spreads due to the changing bid/ ask prices, yet at a competitive spread value usually lower than Market Makers. Where STP broker adding-on small fixed markup typically 1 pip to the quote representing trading fee, since the company gains its net from a number of executed orders and more interested in the trading sizes.
|🏦 Spread||Low spread from 1 pips|
|📊 Commission||Yes/ No|
Best STP Forex Brokers
Here are the selection of Best STP Brokers by category consistent of Regulated Brokers with some of the best STP trading conditions, low costs and risks.
- BDSwiss – Best Overall Forex Broker 2022
- BlackBull Markets – Lowest Spread Forex Broker 2022
- FP Markets – Best Forex Broker for Beginners 2022
- Pepperstone – Best MT5 Forex Broker 2022
- HFM – Best MT4 Forex Broker 2022
What is STP/ECN Forex Brokers
STP describes a trading platform with Straight to Process execution without dealer intervention, where ECN
is technology bridge to send orders to the market (Check
best ECN brokers
Who are True STP Brokers?
Only Regulated brokers are constantly overseen in all stages of operation and can guarantee true STP Trading environment and deliver fair dealing conditions.
What is the Difference Between STP and NDD Forex Broker?
The execution is different, while NDD is generally not using dealer to fill trading orders, the STP sends
request directly to the market. The difference might be in a spread and filling of orders, however is very