What is Spread Betting Broker?
Spread Betting Broker is a broker that allows speculating on financial markets in the same way as trading derivatives but with no single stake to limit loss. A spread which is a range between bid and offer price, and the bet which is guessing whether the outcome will be above or below the spread offered by the particular broker makes together an attractive option Spread betting.
It means you trade without taking any position in the current security, but to create an active market for both sides, respectively the ones who selling and the counterparty is buying.
- Spread Betting you just speculate on the movement itself without owning the asset itself, also can access trading with smaller size through the use of leverage.
- Spread Betting Companies usually offer to bet across multiple asset classes and including forex, even with Cryptocurrencies, commodities, indices, and shares.
|From 0 pips
|Sell and Buy
|Only for UK traders
Best Forex Brokers for Spread Betting
Many Top UK Forex Brokersoffer Spread Betting option being a popular trading instrument.
Below is our listing of the Best Reviewed Brokers offering Spread Betting narrowed by best ranked.
- BDSwiss – Best Overall Forex Broker 2022
- BlackBull Markets – Lowest Spread Forex Broker 2022
- FP Markets – Best Forex Broker for Beginners 2022
- Pepperstone – Best MT5 Forex Broker 2022
- HFM – Best MT4 Forex Broker 2022
Is Spread Betting Legal?
Spread betting available manly in the UK due to its legal authorization and even a tax break on profits, while many world countries forbid spread betting for various reasons. While in UK, Spread Betting is regulated by the local authority FCA trading activity .
What is difference CFD vs Spread Betting?
The concept of trading of CFDs and Spread is different. CFDs are short-term derivative contracts for the
difference where trader speculate on the value of the underlying asset, and Spread Betting is just a bet on
the direction of price movement.